I`m aware of these other initiatives which of course, are worthwhile but my
idea is to focus specifically on the ``Crimes Against Humanity`` as a
framework for calling those responsible for various of the man-made and
preventable catastrophes to which all of us are subject but for which none
of us are responsible and for which no one is being held to account.