Thanks Alan,

Yes it definitely seems they're trying to hide things.This article is
interesting:
"we now learn that TEPCO is once again doing all it can to massage
disclosure and delay the release of potentially unpalatable data,
after the Asahi Shinbun only recently announced that the Pressure
vessels in reactors 1, 2 and 3 may have holes confirming everybody's
worst fears of full blown release of radioactive particles in the
environment."

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/china-detects-radiation-over-southeast-coastal-areas-asahi-reports-holes-reactor-pressure-ve?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

dave