well, the price is more like what it really should cost to make a phone
- if the people making it are paid properly and not exploited.

so if you believe that people should be paid properly, & have good
working conditions, then you should be prepared to pay this and more for
phones & other technology.

you also get good service - humans respond promptly to enquiries, there
is a good online support forum, & you can send your phone back for safe
recycling when you've finished with it.

really, the price is very reasonable!

h : )

*We have a situation, Coventry! <http://www.wehaveasituation.net/?p=1402>*