i just read hito steyerl's chapter in "artists re:thinking the
blockchain", about art as an alternative currency, & the potential &
problems therein. i recommend it (it's not long, & it's also funny)

h : )

helen varley jamieson
he...@creative-catalyst.com <mailto:he...@creative-catalyst.com>
http://www.creative-catalyst.com