I'm having a problem with running NetLogo headless (through
netlogo-headless.sh as described in the BehaviorSpace documentation).  I'm
running NL6.2.0 on a slurm grid, under Ubuntu 18.04, with Open JDK 1.8.0
(and alternatively OpenJDK 11.0.10).  The BehaviorSpace runs complete as
expected, but java never returns control to the shell that calls it, but
keeps on running.  NetLogo seems not to be signaling that the job is
finished.  I wonder if this has been encountered before?

Thanks,
Charles