Hey Charles,

I did a quick test run on Ubuntu 20.04 with OpenJDK 1.8.0_282 using the
command you gave with a different model (Wolf Sheep Predation with a simple
experiment), and everything ran okay; it stopped as expected and created
the output when I used the `--spreadsheet` option.

I'd be curious if you see any difference in behavior if you use the
`--threads 1` switch to keep things single-threaded.

-Jeremy