There are a few editorial issues (see below) that I’d like to fix before Benoit
gets back (tomorrow, I think).  Please let me know if you spot any other issues
like these, today if possible.

Thanks,
Kent

- ensure that this inconsistency minimizes gaps in the application of

+ ensure that this process minimizes gaps in the application of
                   ^^^^^^^

- policies or not dependent on external input that an attacker might

+ policies are not dependent on external input that an attacker might
           ^^^

- Sterne, Jason
+ Jason Sterne