It’s true that the draft is largely centered around the intended/applied config
notion, but not exclusively.  Specifically, 4-B has "Ability to map intended
config nodes to associated derived state nodes".  I think that this might be
the only exclusion though and, if it weren’t for it I would’ve used your title
suggestion from the LC review.   Should one requirement have such influence
over the title is the question.  I was trying to be fair to it, but maybe it's
going too far.

Regarding visibility and control, I was attempting to use common words (not
normative terms) here.  My intent for them is something along the lines of:

        visibility: read/understand
        control: write/orchestrate

Thanks,

Kent