Juergen,

As another non-author, I disagree with this characterization of the draft.
The intended/applied configuration is an important requirement but
certainly not the only one precisely articulated in the draft.

Acee

On 1/5/16, 3:02 PM, "netmod on behalf of Juergen Schoenwaelder"
<netmod-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of