From: netmod <netmod-boun...@ietf.org<mailto:netmod-boun...@ietf.org>> on
behalf of Kent Watsen <kwat...@juniper.net<mailto:kwat...@juniper.net>>
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 11:48 AM
To: "netmod@ietf.org<mailto:netmod@ietf.org>"
<netmod@ietf.org<mailto:netmod@ietf.org>>
Subject: [netmod] call for consensus to adopt draft-wilton-netmod-intf-ext-yang
as NETMOD WG draft

The minutes for IETF 94 show that there was in-room support for adopting
draft-wilton-netmod-intf-ext-yang as a WG draft.   The minutes also show that
this decision would be confirmed on the mailing list, which I am doing now.

Should we move to adopt draft-wilton-netmod-intf-ext-yang as a WG item and
correspondingly add this to the WG charter as a milestone?  Please comment by
Tuesday, December 22, 2015 at 9AM EST at which time the WG Chairs will gauge
whether or not there is consensus to move forward with the document.

Thanks,
Kent