"Bogaert, Bart (Nokia - BE)" <bart.boga...@nokia.com> wrote:
> [...]

Aha, I mis-read your text "augemntation to the hardware list" as
meaning that the augment target was the hardware list.

Good, I agree that the pointer from the high-level to lower-level is
better.

So then my question remains; why isn't the pre-provisioning handled in
the interface layer, and the hardware list is purely for monitoring?

/martin