Hi Juergen,

    Sorry for the slow response, I missed this message.

Circling back to this discussion made me go revisit RFC2026.  Based on
all the factors/discussions I agree  that standards track isn't quite
right for this document, but I also think informational isn't quite
right either.  I do think BCP would as described in RFC2026 fits.  This
said, I think it would be good to hear from at least Kent (as Chair) and
Benoit (as AD) if they agree/disagree with publishing as a BCP.

Kent, Benoit?

Thanks,

Lou