On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 08:05:54PM +0000, Kent Watsen wrote:

> Thank you all for the important discussion since the completion of WGLC on
> Nov 6th.
>
> Per normal process, drafts typically progress once LC comments are address
> unless significant faults are found.  Post LC comments have been made, which
> needed consideration, notably the relationship with NMDA and rfc7895bis and
> an alternate representation of inline schema.  These have been considered
> respecting their impact on the last call consensus and it is the position of
> the chairs that it is best to advance the existing schema-mount document at
> this time.

If we take the formal road, then you may want to read again Robert
Wilton's email posted on November 2nd (Thu, 2 Nov 2017 17:06:34 +0000)
again. He does talk about YANG library alignment - so YANG library
alignment is not just post LC comments. (I personally prefer to have
technical discussion than formal discussions but if it is necessary to
g there...)

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>