Hi Michael

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:39:23 +0100, Michael Drake wrote:

> However, reflowing the page made redrawing the entire window necessary.
> I've just made a change that should reduce the amount of document
> reflowing we do, and therefore the amount of plotting to screen.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but since you are working on
related code I'm curious about something.

Images without sizes always seem to load stretched initially before
they find their proper size.  I can see that this will add in some
additional processing for resizing images that don't need to be
resized - probably causing some document reflow too.  Is there any
reason why they are loaded stretched instead of at their native size?

I see it often on small images - the little platform icons on
www.aminet.net did it before your recent change.  I've just seen a
couple of forum icons do the same with the new code, which is why I
suspect it is only happening with images that don't have sizes
specified.

I'll see if I can find a URL that exhibits the problem.

Chris