On 27 Apr 2011 Chris Young wrote:

> Images without sizes always seem to load stretched initially before
> they find their proper size.  I can see that this will add in some
> additional processing for resizing images that don't need to be
> resized - probably causing some document reflow too.  Is there any
> reason why they are loaded stretched instead of at their native size?

It looks to me as though the images are stretched to fit the Alt text.
I don't like it either, especially if the image dimensions are
specified. It would be better to truncate or wrap the text if it
doesn't fit.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com