OK, I ran sndconfig and it didn't recognize my ISA SB16 card.  I manually
set it up (to the best of my degree) on IRQ 8.  Ok, I know that has to be
the right IRQ because when I try to test a sound in KDE, it plays it, but
it plays it in bursts.  It is kind of hard to explain.  It will play for
like .1 second, .1 second, .1 second until the whole wav is finished.  I am
not sure why this happens or how to fix it.  Any and all help would be
appreciated.  I am very anxious to get linux up and running with sound, one
obstical at a time I guess. ;)

Later and thanks in advance,

Signed,

Bob 'Reveral' Bonifield