Just my 2p worth....

I recently installed RH6 on a new hard disk having rebuilt my PC. Mainly for
curiosity as i knew i would blow it away again when Mandrake 6 comes out.

The following doesn't work out of the box...
1. BS/DEL problem with X.
2. UK keyboard map requested during install, but don't work.
3. Zip drive not preconfiured on desktop.
4. CD Writer not configured on Desktop (actually never gets detected, only
the reader that was in use during install - could this be addressed please
??)
5. No user mount/dismount on devices.
6. No ftp access to machine by default.

Now i'm not asking for help with these things (i can't be bothered, i'm only
binding time until Mandrake 6 comes out) - i could fix them all very easily,
but that's not the point newbies might not be able to !!

The point is, this is only a small list as i'm not using the box in question
at the moment, there were a lot more 'niggly' things. I can guarantee when
Mandrake 6 comes out all bar one of these will not need to be done on my

Need i say more...
Martin.