Thanks Dan and Axalon,

I will give that a try in the morning. And Dan the Cisco is plugged directly
into the hub and I will be sending this E Mail with it. It works OK but I
want to use IP masquerading on the Linux box and have everything go through
it. Maybe not needed, but my experience so far with dial ups has been the
Linux machine communicates better with the internet than a windows machine
direct. I can explain it (maybe you know) but my web surfing has been faster
on my windows machines when I route through Linux.. Faster than a direct
modem connection. No Kidding. Besides, I have to "out cool" my buddies. A
Linux box sitting there with TCPDUMP and a couple throughput graphs running
make everyone go. Awe!!!

Thanks again guys.

Rich