I believe that all the mandrake update mirrors have only the Pentium
tweaked rpms. You could, however, go to the Red Hat mirrors and get
the general rpms.  I think the url is www.redhat.com/mirrors.html

--
Ty Mixon
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 8/5/99, 10:18:18 AM, "Noonan, Mr Sean P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote regarding [newbie] RPMs (?):

[snip]
  However, upon trying to install the updates, I got an error