Hello

        Does by chance anybody have a scanner of the mark Umax S-6E? I saw in
the sane that there is the drive for him, but when I made the
installation of Mandrake it didn't consist a scsi board for him. I wrote
for to Umax so that they informed me which the type of the scsi board
that they used for S-6E, but until today I didn't obtain answer. Did I
Read in the documents of the sane that the kernel should include a
module (?) of generic scsi, what module is this? How do I do so that it
is carried by the kernel or so that it is included in him? What should
read to enable my scanner? At once thank you very much.
--
Joăo Carlos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<Brasil - SP> ICQ - 33.965.439