Hi

        Thank you for your concern. I had already seen Sane and in its
documents I read that was necessary that the kernel should have the
module for a generic scsi board, for that I asked the list if somebody
knows which is that module and as I do to carry him/it. Who can me that
to answer he/she would thank.