Hello

        Thank you very much for the information and for the attention. It is a
sad news, but I will take your advice because, I find, this will be the
only form of doing my scanner to work. But, even so, I would like
something to know on which module for a generic board scsi, do you know?
Thank you again.

--
Joăo Carlos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<Brasil - SP> ICQ - 33.965.439