Rick Fry wrote:

> What does it take to write a video card driver that some hotshot unix guru
> programmer can't come up with? If they can talk the talk, how about trying
> to walk the walk? I keep hearing about what geniuses inhabit the Unix crowd,
> how about putting up or shutting up?

That's JUST about the rudest thing I've ever heard.  Don't like the
hardware support?  Write some or go elsewhere.  Maybe try the few "pay
to play" sites that are popping up and pledge some dollars for the
work.  Acting like the school yard bully will get you absolutely
nowhere.

> ----Original Message Follows----
> On 16-Aug-99 Rick Fry wrote:
>
> That 'silly reason' is that like most manufacturers Diamond does not bother
> making Linux drivers for its products.  You're throwing your blame in the
> wrong direction.
>
> -Tom

Steve Philp
Network Administrator