> > John,
> > US $66 is sooo expensive in here indonesia. mostly for student like me.
> > thats why we choose linux for works.
> > with $66 you can make a living for a month in Indonesia
> >
> Hm. Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Even with Windows 9x you're going
> to have similar problems, eventually. Good luck!
> John

I choose Linux because it can run at a lower grade of hardware than
windows, and windows has too much crash when lots of application
are installed on it.
There is a small linux group (one of them have Mandrake, and got simialiar
problem with me) are being promote the linux.
and i guess that they won't succeed if the power failure become a problem
here.