On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:47:58 -0500
Dennis Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[big snip]

> All would work I bet if I didn't get the following message:
> mount: special device /dev/sda1 does not exist
> anyone have an idea of how to create sda1. All the usb and scsi
> modules are loaded as far as I can tell. Hope Mandrakesoft is working
> on getting better usb support for 9.0. Any help is always appreciated.

Maybe I missed it, but are you using supermount? I turned it off first
thing after installing and usb works just fine -- mounting exactly as
you have done. So one guess would be that supermount is causing
problems.

just a thought.

--
Chris Spackman

gpg: 9B6B 860E 7C06 787F 366F 5D3E 7152 DCB2 FC51 51B9