> This is a real problem with RPM-based distros. The Debian distros can
> upgrade all they want with no problem. In fact, you only need to install
> Debian once. After that you can upgrade as often as you wish.

I would like to know how to do this.  I've been playing with other distros to
see which one I like best.  The apt-get feature is nice enough that I'm going
to switch to Debian just for that.  Also, since Familiar and Intimate are
based on Debian, I can be consistant when switching from my desktop to my
ipaq.  Anyway, when messing with apt-get, I had to re-install a few times
because apt-get fried the system.  Maybe because I put the testing feeds into
the sources list...  I couldn't boot back up after upgrading and I don't know
enough about Linux to know what was wrong or how to fix it.  When I get done
re-installing my system, I'm sticking with the stable feed.

Barry