John Richard Smith wrote:

> daRcmaTTeR wrote:

When I installed java, it crashed Mozilla on opening any page containing
java.  I checked the doc pages, but it just said that this was a known
bug.  Does anyone know a workarounds (preferrably one that doesn't
involve hacking source code)?

Sir Robin

--
"We're clouds over the sea, or flecks of matter
in the ocean when the ocean seems lit from within.

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Üniversitesi
Ankara 06533