On Wednesday 03 Jul 2002 9:57 pm, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 July 2002 9:09, you wrote:
> > 'The LISa daemon is now configured correctly, hopefully.  Make sure that
> > it is started with root previleges.  A good idea would be to start it
> > when your system boots.  (lisa --kde2)'
> >
> > I know this means putting it into a config file - one of the rc.d ones, I
> > think.  Can someone please direct me?
> >
> > Anne
>
> i used webmin to add LISa ..it was a lot easier, lisa was all i required to
> use on MD8.2 ( no--KDE bit required)
> tho i prefer to use komba2 on CD3 as it works a lot better for me

I installed komba2 - at least I think I did.  It certainly shows up on the
list of installed packages, but I have no idea how to use it.

Having had another poke around, I find ub /usr/share/applnk/Applications
komba2.desktop and k3b.desktop, which I also haven't managed to find/use.

As usual, all help gratefully received. :-)

Anne

BTW - I have poked around Webmin, but can't work out how you added LISa