HI Folks,

I am trying to browse my LAN but I keep getting an error message saying that
LISa is not configured.  I have gone into LISa and also the web site and
checked the configuration.  I still can't find where my mistake is.

The only filed that I have not completed is the Host name look up but I am
just trying to run a peer to peer LAN right now and I don't think that that
would be necessary for what I am trying to do.

Any insight would be greatly apreciated

Frank McKenna

Difficulties increase the closer we approach our Goals

Plato ~ "It takes a minute to have a crush on
someone,an hour to like someone and a day to love
someone....but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."