Konqueror utilizes Lisa and Reslisa to do this.

It seems that you've set up the broadcast addresses properly to do this,
but you may have not gone into "Windows Shares" in the control panel and
set things up there.

You need to go there and set up your Workgroup name (which should be the
SAME as all other Windows computer's) and then enter the default
username and password.

This username and password is one that you must have used at least ONCE
to log into the windows machine(s) you are attempting to browse.

After you've done this, fire up Lisa and Reslisa again, and you should
be able to browse.

-JMS