i had everything running very well in 8.0 actually, but ib 8.1 i have been
using komba2 (which i love) because i can not browse win shares with konq.

if i try to browse windows shares in konq i can see them, but trying to get
into an individual share does nothing.  ie i have drive e shared, i can see
it, but trying to open it to see what is inside makes konq simply run, and
run, and run, nothing ever appears.  if i stop it i imediatly get a runaway
smb client process i have to kill.  any ideas?

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 07:33, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
Carpe Daemon - Seize the background proceedure!

shane
registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98