On Sunday 07 July 2002 5:59, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 05 Jul 2002 7:49 pm, you wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > > BTW - I have poked around Webmin, but can't work out how you added LISa
> >
> > </snip>
> >
> > LtCdData helped me out with webmin...
> >
> > start up webmin as root...
> > click on the "System" tag and then on the "Bootup and Shutdown" icon...
> > Scroll down to bottom of the page and click on "Create a new bootup or
> > shutdown action".
> > A new page will appear with a few boxs to be filled in...
> > Name     lisa
> > Description     Start lisa running [or whatever you choose to put here]
> > Bootup commands        lisa
> > Shutdown commands [leave empty]
> > Check the Start at boot time YES option
> > Click the Create button
> >
> > all done :))
> >
> > regards magnet :)

ok komba2 bit..since you asked that too

open komba2

open the config bit

set the ip or ip range ( depending if you have more than 1 other computer)
you then wantto get komba2 to either look for the other host by name or ip
address

if required put in a user/passy

once found.. mount the drive in komba2

 i then left out the komba2 directory on my desktop
unless you reboot it will be there for you.

if you do reboot..just open komba2 again and remount the drive/s

LtCdData
cheerz magnet :-)