On Saturday 06 July 2002 04:22 pm, you wrote:
> Of course, spot on!
>
> No offense meant - I hope that none was taken.  You must explain *your*
> nickname sometime!
>
> Best,
>
> AH.

None taken at all! <grin>

Ah well...its childish, I know. I used to run an Atari based BBS that was
quite popular in the county where I live. It was called "The DarkForce BBS".
Why? Because we were a "dark force" against all the DOS/Windows based BBS's
of the time. (and now, with Linux - "DarkForce" lives in spirit again!) I was
SysOp, and used the moniker DarkChyld. I even had an e-mail address to that
effect for a long time. To make a not really long story shorter, the ISP I
used folded, and the new one wouldn't allow anything longer than 8 characters
in your e-mail address. Thus, DarkChyld became DarkLord. Also, I used to play
quite a few RPG's (still do, really!), and my alter-ego as it were was this
name. I had the same problem here - some games won't accept more than 8
characters for your name...

PS Couldn't get DarkLord on Battlenet - so I had to come up with something
else there. If you see "Ebony_Knight" online there - tis me! <lol>

PSS Apologies to all - this is really "OT"...

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord