I have come into ownership of an older HP Omnibook, a PII 233 iirc, and
its got a removeable CD-Rom & Floppy drive.  Can't have both attached at
once.

I had planned to stick mandrake on it, however I ran into a small snag.
If I can't boot the CD itself, and can't have both floppy & CD-Rom
attached at the same time, I can't boot from floppy then install.  Nor
may I just install off the CD.

So..what to do?  I looked at the linux for laptops site.  No luck
there.  The one page devoted to this stuff was fairly useless.  I went
to HP's site for info on the BIOS & stuff, and got little else but BIOS
info.

So any suggestions?  Ideas?  Help?

Thx,
Femme