Dear All,

I am using Mozilla quite abit and I think I like it more than other browsers
now. The only problem I have with it is that on my new Athlon XP +1600 system
it seems to crash very easily after using it for 20 minutes or more. Infact
after that amount of time then I cannot open my kmail nor konqueror. I then
reboot and everything will be OK. What can I do to correct this? On my laptop
Mozilla does not ever crash and it is the same distribution of LM8.2.

Thanks for any help here.

Sincerely,

Marcia