On Monday 29 July 2002 01:12 pm, civileme wrote:
> Right now what I see is that the easy way to analyze this is likely
> going to be using a script
>
> The following is a very simple-minded one which should do some magic....
[snip]

Thanks for the script. Is there a latency from when it removes the item and
says "check menus" and when it's safe to actually check? I stepped through
all 200-odd menu items one at a time, checking for each one and then
'k'eeping it. No luck. I still have no menus. :-(

I'm about ready to give up and re-install. Here I thought only Windoze users
suffered from the semi-annual re-install to fix odd quirks. I guess it's
universal to owning a PC.

-Mad

--
Madness is soil in which creativity grows

                                 - Chris Bielek