On Fri, 09 Aug 2002 10:37:00 -0400, Felix Underhill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Yes, but you can get the cvs version of WineX, which is free. Also, I think
> >D.Olsen posted a link to his website which has an article on how to get the
> >cvs version working.
> >
> This is true. I'm running the CVS version of WineX at this moment with
> no problems. This should be the website:
> http://mdkxp.by-a.com/htm/tutorials/winex.php . I couldn't have done it
> without his help (also has a great nvidia drivers installation section).

WineX is released under the APL (Aladdin Public License), which makes it free
(and open source) for non-commercial use.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a
means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us."
                -- Western Union internal memo, 1876.