I would word that better, makes you sound like a fanatic..

perhaps something along these lines.

You are using Microsoft Internet Explorer (tm)

Before you proceed onto the site, I would be remiss in my duties if I didn't
tell you of the Security flaws inherent in Internet Explorer, so far more
then 20 different methods of stealing your data or damaging your computers
OS have been found and documented for people using Internet Explorer.
Not only that, but Microsoft is encouraging the use of their proprietry
methods which should it proceed as they plan, would result in an internet
that is reliant upon you buying Microsoft products whenever they decide you
should.

As an alternative that is truely open in standards and totally free, pleaes
consider Mozilla.
mozilla.org

hows that sound??  :-)

rgds