How do you block Nimda attacks from your logs?

Really, now, there must be a way,
I have tried script after script,
I am still getting attacked by this IP:

65.192.141.115

Who are these criminals?

They have no right attacking me like this!

I can't whois them or traceroute, or samspade them,
it is not fair.

I guess you just can't run a web server anymore.

Is there one good reason why I should not
give up?

I don't understand "honeyport", it is too hard.

Isnt there something easier, a script I can
just download and install?

Surely, by now, someone has invented a more
effective method, surely, I mean, are all the world's
webmasters just going to sit down, and take it
in the back?

Is there a kind soul out there who would like to
offer a script to this list that would retaliate
by remotely shutting down the attacking server?

This has got to stop, I have sat by for too long,
and I don't intend to take this attacking any longer.

I wish to thank all those who offered me the
web pages of honeyport, thank you so much,
but I'm looking for something that is more
assertive, something that will *do* something,
not just e mail the admin only to be ignored,
I'm not playing Mr. Nice any more.

I'm going to aggressively fight back,
if there is a script that I can put in my
/bin directory that will scan my /var/tmp/blocked
file and instead of just ipchain-ing them out,
(INEFFECTIVE!) it will shut them down,
it is the only way.

Thank you so much to all who help.