On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Bart Salien wrote:

> Op Sunday 22 September 2002 15:40, schreef u:
>
> I have installed the "mesa-demos" now and tried the "gears" program and it
> works fine .

Ok, that's the major thing here. I would say that your graphics card is
working properly. Do you get the NVidia logo when your x-server start's up
(or when you log in)?

What happened with this other guy that was having trouble is that he had
stated something like "no-automount" or whatever in his lilo. From my
understanding this prevents the dsp from mounting properly and making it's
folders. But, even after he changed this, dsp didn't seem to function
properly, so I'm not too sure what it could be :-(

Anyone else with knowledge of dsp on the list?

Greetings
Ralph
--
Homepage: http://tuxpower.f2g.net/