Hi All,

Just spoken to linuxemporium.co.uk and have just told them about these
changes. They had not noticed, but are prepared to supply the 'phantom rc3'
versions if wanted. They are downloading them while I type. I don't have a
fast connection so I have just pre-ordered the full versions.

Thought it might interest someone...