Yeah, I have just downloaded the 2/3 isos, but I have bad news for those
using an old CD writer like me (HP 8100i): The isos are too big for the
writers. I have used 700MB CD's, but have never been able to burn over the
690MB's. The first 2 images contain data that is around the 693 and 699
MB's.

I have mounted the 2 images, and see quite a few things I would never use.
I only need to free up a few MB's per CD.

How could I go about properly deleting these to bring down the ISO-sizes to
burnable sizes? Mount the ISO, copy the files to a temp directory, delete
the couple of files, then remake an ISO. But, how would I successfully go
about making a bootable CD?

Does anyone have any experience with re-creating Distro-CD's?

I'm sure I won't be the only one with this problem, so any knowledgeable
advice would be great :-)

Greetings
Ralph
--