----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 1999 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] reboot after incorrect shutdown

> Spam control follows:
> root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm not even trying to get into a flame on this.  I read polkeem's
message, and he was asking for help on improper shutdowns and fsck.
That is what I answered on, and what I referred to.  The times on this
list where I have seen someone have problems with KDE freezing either
had to do with some missing files (rare), or incompatible hardware,
not just because of the OS itself.  Is it possible?  Sure.  I don't
know the complete ins and outs of linux, but that is what I have seen
so far.

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---