If you don't want to re-install Windows, probably the easiest thing is to
add a hard drive and put Linux on that drive.  As far as I know, there is no
freeware tool to re-partition a drive without losing the data.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:newbie-owner@;linux-mandrake.com]On Behalf Of QingHua Wang
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 5:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Fwd: Dual Boot?

Can you explain in detail about what you do for the dual booting? I am
struggling with this problem. I have asked about it but the answer is to
find some disk tools such as PatitionMagic to make a partition for Linux
from the predefined NTFS partition(WinXP). However, PartitionMagic is not a
free program. So can I share your experiences with this problem? Thanks in
advance.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!