I would like to get everyone's two cents worth about this. I am curious to know what everyone thinks. Now that Apple has OS X (which is Unix-based), will drivers for hardware start to become more readily available as hardware manufacturers start to make drivers for OS X? Would it be easier to create a Linux driver from a OS X driver, since the two OS's are much closer than Linux and Window$? I know I am probably going to open up a whole great big can of worms with this, but I am curious if things will start to change a little for the better.

Thanks!

Terry