On Sat, 2002-11-16 at 02:42, Terry Sheltra wrote:
> I would like to get everyone's two cents worth about this.  I am curious
> to know what everyone thinks.  Now that Apple has OS X (which is
> Unix-based), will drivers for hardware start to become more readily
> available as hardware manufacturers start to make drivers for OS X?
>  Would it be easier to create a Linux driver from a OS X driver, since
> the two OS's are much closer than Linux and Window$?  I know I am
> probably going to open up a whole great big can of worms with this, but
> I am curious if things will start to change a little for the better.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Terry

It would be easier to make OS/X drivers from the linux/unix drivers.

--
Sat Nov 16 07:40:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     |linux user:267497

Please remain calm, it's no use both of us being hysterical at the same
time.