I have only one thing to say about trackballs:  CARPEL-TUNNEL SYNDROME

FemmeFatale wrote:
At 09:35 AM 11/22/2002 +0000, you wrote:
On Friday 22 Nov 2002 12:45 am, FemmeFatale wrote:

> Seriously, ditch the stupid rodent & get a trackball.  G/f & I both had
> probs with soreness & Stuff.  Got 2 trackballs, *Poof* no more problems
> ---
> Femme

I had wondered about trackballs.  Are all the well-known brands supported?

Anne

well i use a M$ one (I know I know, flog me later) with a M$ Keyboard too.

Logitech has good ones, this one well... I had to send back my g/f's after a year cause the steel wheels inside it wore down *flat!*  I was appalled.  Anyway I think the next one I'll get will be from Kensington.  They have one with a blue ball in it, its huge! like 6 or 7 buttons but not optical I don't think... :)

I want it ;p

Very good for carpal tunnel so i hear.  And my lovers tendonitis isn't so bad now either :)

Up to you I suppose but they are worth trying for a week I think.  If you hate them return it & get a mouse.  Mandrake supports them well enough I found.

---
Femme