Anne,
I have dissabled supermount, due to the problems in 9.0, I did supermount -i
disable and then my fstab file was changed in this way for the
cdroms-cdwriter and floppy:

/dev/scd0 /mnt/cdrom auto
codepage=850,noauto,iocharset=iso8859-15,nosuid,ro,umask=0,user,nodev 0 0

/dev/hdd /mnt/cdrom2 auto
codepage=850,noauto,iocharset=iso8859-15,nosuid,ro,umask=0,user,nodev 0 0

/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto
codepage=850,sync,unhide,noauto,iocharset=iso8859-15,nosuid,umask=0,user,nodev
0 0

So I just copy the main contens of these lines; I don't know exactly the
meaning of have in the same line auto and noauto, but my cdrom/cdrwriter and
floppy run now fine.

Perhaps some mandrake guru can explain this.

Sorry, I can't explain why, just it worked for me.

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza
Departamento de Biología Vegetal