On Saturday 14 Dec 2002 4:30 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 13 Dec 2002 6:36 pm, Myers, Dennis R NWO wrote:

Following a comment from John, I tried cat /proc/scsi/scsi with the following
result:

[root@anne-linux anne]# cat /proc/scsi/scsi
Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 05 Lun: 00
  Vendor: CANON    Model: IX-27025E        Rev: 1.13
  Type:   Scanner                          ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi1 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: MATSHITA Model: LS-120 VER5   00 Rev: F523
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 02 Lun: 00
  Vendor: MITSUMI  Model: CR-48X9TE        Rev: 1.0C
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi3 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor:          Model:                  Rev:
  Type:   <NULL>                ANSI SCSI revision: ffffffff

The final entry must be the camera, I think.  Under /dev I see my Mitsumi as
scd0 and the LS120 as sda.  I have had no success yet with the Canon - that
can wait until later.   Does this output give any pointers as to where I
should find it?

Anne