On Monday 09 December 2002 08:29, Ray Henry wrote:

> Yeah, well.... You know.... I was hoping for something better than
> Composer...

That's an easy one..: Quanta Plus from KDE3

> Now I just have to try to figure out what broke my modem in the
> process. KdeprintFax now returns invalid modem response when I try to
> send a fax. Ugh.... Why did I leave MS?  :P

Pick me! Pick me! I know this one... You left MS for something way
better :-)

I know MS is giving you less greef, but Mandrake gives you so much more
besides greefs.

After a few weeks of MDK'ing, I'll never go back to MS as my primary OS.
Right now I only use MS for playing games and watching the DVD's that
my stationary won't play.

Give it a try!

--
Martin L. Johansen
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)